- Graduate of Davenport Assumption High School
- Finance Degree from Iowa State University
Real Estate Background
- Licensed full time real estate professional
- Over 300 sales
- Active real estate investor
- Consistent multi-million dollar producer
- Property manager
Awards / Achievements
- Top New Agent 2008
- Rising Star
- Manager’s Excellence Award
- President’s Club
- Executive Club
- Chairman’s Club
- Member, Quad City Area Association of REALTORS
- Member, Iowa Association of REALTORS
- Member, National Association of REALTORS
Real Estate Designations
- Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR): The ABR designation is the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.
- Certified Negotiation Expert (CNE): The CNE designation is the premier negotiation designation in real estate.
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS): The CRS designation is the highest credential awarded in the residential sales field.
Mike has worked with home buyers across the Quad Cities. He has helped buyers find their perfect homes in Davenport, Bettendorf, Eldridge, and Leclaire in Iowa, and Rock Island, Moline, East Moline, Milan, Coal Valley and other nearby towns in Illinois. Mike is licensed in both Iowa and Illinois, so he can help make your home buying dream a reality!